Owning your own home has long been part of the American dream. It's a goal most of us rightfully aspire to, and one that can often help build wealth. Indeed, 64% of Americans own a home today. If'
Three Do It Yourself Christmas Wreath Ideas
Dated: December 3 2014
This is such a simple yet classy looking wreath for Christmas time. Here’s how to make it.
1. Buy your materials from a local craft store such as Michaels. You will need a letter, holly, burlap ribbon and a hot glue gun.
2. Cut the holly berries off of the stems and hot glue gun them onto the letter.
3. Use the burlap ribbon to make a bow. Be sure to keep it long enough to hang the wreath to your desired length.
Wine Cork Wreath
This is another super easy yet interesting and fun wreath.
1. You will need about 22 corks, 22 small red bells and florist wire.
2. Drill a small hole into the top and bottom of each cork. Make sure the drilled holes are located at the same spot on each cork (about ¼ of an inch from the top and bottom)
3. Cut a piece of florist wire and push it through the holes in the bottom of the corks to string them together.
4. Now, do the same with another piece of florist wire and the top holes in the corks but this time alternate with a bell in between each cork.
5. Tie off the wire on both strings and tighten.
6. Add a ribbon and any other decoration to the top and hang!
Picture Frame Wreath
This super cute wreath doesn’t need much explanation. Simply take some of your favorite ornaments and hang with ribbon to a frame. The look is classic and will certainly have guests telling you how clever you are!
Texas Real Estate Consumer Protection Notice